Dual Credit Program
Dual Credit, AP and Honors
Course content in these subjects is accelerated. Dual Credit courses are offered onsite through Seton Hall University, Atlantic Cape Community College.. Students who registered for Advanced Placement courses are mandated to take the College Board Advanced Placement examinations at the end of the scholastic year unless prior approval is granted by the Director of Guidance. Students are required to pay the AP examination and/or dual college credit fees at the beginning of the school year. Students taking dual credit, AP, and/or honors level courses are expected to maintain at least a C+ average.
Dual Credit Colleges
- College approves certain high school courses as college credit-worthy.
- Students take courses at their own high school with their teachers.
- Students who successfully complete courses may fulfill high school graduation requirements.
- Students receive credit and grades on their college transcripts.
- There is no application fee to apply.
- Students must complete the college application and a dual-credit registration form.
- Students pay a reduced tuition rate for the program.
Seton Hall University
- College Spanish I
- College French I
Atlantic Cape Community College
- Honors Algebra II/Trigonometry
- Honors Pre-Calculus
- Honors Calculus
Rowan College of South Jersey Gloucester & Cumberland Campus
Current high school students’ 15 to 18 years of age, who have completed freshman year of high school, may take an unlimited amount of courses at a significant discount. Courses can be applied to RCSJ’s associate degree programs or easily transferred to other institutions of higher education.
For more information email [email protected]